This five hour course covers basic life support for adults, children and infant. this includes initial assessment, recovery position & CPR. Ideal for Dentists, Doctors, Beauty therapist, Tattooistc Care Workers and other Healthcare Professions needing to complete professional registration.
The content of this and all our courses has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines and come with a Certified CPD Statement as well as a Certificate and for online courses an Evidence Based Learning statement.
1. Understand basic life support requirements
2. Be able to demonstrate basic life support techniques and automated external defibrillator use in line with current national guidelines
3. Be able to demonstrate post-resuscitation procedures
4. Be able to carry out basic user
5. Understand the safe use of an automated external defibrillator